Please visit our website anatoliatravelservices.com to know the document requirements for different visa categories or you may visit our Visa Application Centres at Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.
Please bring following mandatory documents;
- Visa Application Form to be filled online (Mandatory for every individual)
- Your valid passport for minimum 6 months
- 2 photographs with white background (5cm x 5cm)
- Other supporting documents mentioned on our website as per your desired visa category
You have to come in person (18 & above age group) at the Visa Application Centre as walk-in without any appointment for submission of your visa application. When you arrive at the Visa Application Centre, you will take a token and wait for your turn. Your token is called to submit your visa application at the submission counter. During submission of visa application, applicant age of 18 and above will have to fill-up by hand interview form.
Pay cash for your visa and services fees at the cash counter and get payment receipt. Please retain this original payment receipt until to get back your passports/documents from the Visa Application Centre.
Pakistan nationals should have to pay visa fee in Pakistani Rupees (PKR)
- Single Entry: 10.000 PKR
- Multiple Entry: 44.000 PKR
- Single Transit: 10.000 PKR
- Double Transit: 20.000 PKR
- Work Visa: 10.000 PKR (After approval, additional work visa fee 53,050 PKR will be charged by the Embassy)
Nationalities other than Pakistani should have to pay visa fee in US Dollars (USD)
- Foreign nationals business/tourist (Single Entry): 60 USD
- Foreign nationals business/tourist (Multiple Entry): 190 USD
- Foreign nationals transit (Single / Double): 120 USD
- US passport holder business/tourist (Single / Multiple): 160 USD
- UK passport holder business/tourist (Single / Multiple): 125 USD
- Sudan passport holder business/tourist (Single / Multiple): 105 USD
- India passport holder business/tourist (Single / Multiple): 103 USD
- Australia passport holder business/tourist (Single / Double): 80 USD
- Afghanistan passport holder business/tourist (Single / Double): 80 USD
- Belgium passport holder business/tourist (Single / Multiple): 79 USD
- Netherlands passport holder transit (Single / Multiple): 69 USD
For Multiple Entry Visa, you need to provide one year travel health insurance coverage equal to 30.000 Euros or 50.000 US Dollar (USD).
If Embassy decides to issue Single Entry Visa then remaining visa fee will be refunded. However, Anatolia Travel Services fee is non-refundable.
- Normal Application: 40 USD – 6.400 PKR
- Premium Lounge Application: 125 USD – 20.000 PKR
- Umrah Transit: 40 USD – 6.400 PKR
- Pakistani official (Blue) passport holders valid for 6 months are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days.
- Pakistani ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, UK or US or residence permit or Canadian passport holders may get their one month single entry visas online. E-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism. For work and study visas, applicants are required to get regular visa given by Republic of Turkey Embassy.
- Foreigner passport holders must have more than 3 months valid Pakistani visa.
For group visa applications, visa application process will remain the same except personal appearance and interview form. Only company representative can submit the group visa applications by providing required documents. However, please be informed that Group means a company who is sponsering its employees / franchises / dealers / distributors etc. on incentive trip and taking care of all their boarding and lodging expenses. Different group families traveling together is not consider as group.
Republic of Turkey Embassy normally takes 10 working days for visa application process from the date of submission of application. However, in some cases, the visa procedure may take 3-4 weeks’ time therefore, we strongly advise to apply at least 4 weeks before the departure date.
Applicant should sign authorization letter in favor of Anatolia Travel Services (Pvt) Ltd. at the time visa application submission to conduct verification of submitted supporting documents for visa purpose.
We are authorized by the Republic of Turkey Embassy, Islamabad to conduct verification of all documents of each applicant and verification report will be submitted to the Embassy if an applicant´s supporting documents found imitated, altered, forged, bogus or fake.
Anatolia verification department will verify every individual applicant´s supporting documents from concerned issuing authorities like Financial institutions/Banks, Educational Institutions, Government Organizations, Semi-Government Organizations, Regulators, Associations, Overseas Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Councils, Anonymous bodies (Chamber of Commerce & industry, Small business and small trading Chamber of commerce industry and related Business Associations in Pakistan) Limited Companies, Private Limited Companies, etc.
"This verification of the supporting documents will be conducted exclusively on behalf of the Republic of Turkey Embassy, Islamabad without any risk or obligation / responsibility on part of Anatolia Travel Services (Private) Limited or any of its official".