Please visit our website anatoliatravelservices.com to know the document requirements for different visa categories or you may visit our Visa Application Centre at Islamabad.
Please bring following mandatory documents;
- Visa Application Form to be filled online (Mandatory for every individual)
- Your valid passport for minimum 6 months
- 2 photographs with white background (5cm x 5cm)
- Other supporting documents mentioned on our website as per your desired visa category
You have to come in person (18 & above age group) at the Visa Application Centre as walk-in without any appointment for submission of your visa application. When you arrive at the Visa Application Centre, you will take a token and wait for your turn. Your token is called to submit your visa application at the submission counter. During submission of visa application, applicant age of 18 and above will have to fill-up by hand interview form.
Pay cash for your visa and services fees at the cash counter and get payment receipt. Please retain this original payment receipt until to get back your passports/documents from the Visa Application Centre.Visa Fees
Pakistan nationals should have to pay visa fee in Pakistani Rupees (PKR)
- Single Entry: 9.000 PKR
- Multiple Entry: 36.000 PKR
- Single Transit: 9.000 PKR
- Double Transit: 18.000 PKR
- Work Visa: 9.000 PKR (After approval, additional work visa fee 47,550 PKR will be charged by the Embassy)
Nationalities other than Pakistani should have to pay visa fee in US dollars (USD)
- Foreign nationals business/tourist (Single Entry): 60 USD
- Foreign nationals business/tourist (Multiple Entry): 200 USD
- UK passport holder (Single Entry): 130 USD
- US passport holder business/tourist (Single / Multiple): 160 USD
- US passport holder transit (Single / Double): 160 USD
If you have already traveled to Turkey then you don´t need to provide an invitation letter for Multiple Entry Visa. However, if you are traveling first time then it is recommended that you should provide an invitation letter from Turkey. For Multiple Entry Visa, you need to provide one year travel health insurance coverage equal to 30.000 Euro or 50.000 Euro.
If Embassy decides to issue Single Entry Visa then remaining visa fee will be refunded. However, Anatolia Travel Services fee is non-refundable.Service Fees
- Normal Application: 40 USD – 6400 PKR
- Premium Lounge Application: 125 USD – 20.000 PKR
- Pakistani official (Blue) passport holders are exempted from visa for their travels to Turkey up to 90 days.
- Pakistani ordinary passport holders with a valid Schengen, OECD member’s visa or residence permit may get their one month single entry visas online. E-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce. For work and study visas, applicants are required to get regular visa given by Republic of Turkey Embassy.
- Foreigner passport holders must have more than 3 months valid Pakistani visa.
For group visa applications, visa application process will remain the same except personal appearance and interview form. Only company representative can submit the group visa applications by providing required documents.Processing Time
Republic of Turkey Embassy normally takes 10 working days for visa application process from the date of submission of application. However, in some cases, the visa procedure may take 3-4 weeks’ time therefore, we strongly advise to apply at least 4 weeks before the departure date.Downlodable Documents
Applicant should sign authorization letter in favor of Anatolia Travel Services (Pvt) Ltd. at the time visa application submission to conduct verification of submitted supporting documents for visa purpose.
We are authorized by the Republic of Turkey Embassy, Islamabad to conduct verification of all documents of each applicant and verification report will be submitted to the Embassy if an applicant´s supporting documents found imitated, altered, forged, bogus or fake.
Anatolia verification department will verify every individual applicant´s supporting documents from concerned issuing authorities like Financial institutions/Banks, Educational Institutions, Government Organizations, Semi-Government Organizations, Regulators, Associations, Overseas Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Councils, Anonymous bodies (Chamber of Commerce & industry, Small business and small trading Chamber of commerce industry and related Business Associations in Pakistan) Limited Companies, Private Limited Companies, etc.
"This verification of the supporting documents will be conducted exclusively on behalf of the Republic of Turkey Embassy, Islamabad without any risk or obligation / responsibility on part of Anatolia Travel Services (Private) Limited or any of its official".