Please determine your visa category and download the relevant "Checklist Form" from "Prepare Documents" web link to know the documents requirements for different visa categories or you may visit our Visa Application Centers (for documents checklist and relevant information) located at Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Sialkot, Gujranwala, Faisalabad and Hyderabad.
Individuals/Families Group Applications
You have to apply for Turkey visa through Anatolia Visa Application Centers at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Sialkot, Gujranwala, Faisalabad and Hyderabad from 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
From November 01, 2023 entry in all offices of Anatolia across Pakistan is restricted to principal bid only and strictly out of bound for all accomplices (including protocols, family members/ relatives, guards, travel agents and friends etc.) However, if applicant age is under 18 years, then parents are allowed to accompany.
Please be informed that biometrics are mandatory for each applicant age of 12 years and above including individuals, families and Corporate Groups wef 1st March, 2022 at Anatolia across Pakistan. However, applicant´s age of LESS THAN 12 YEARS ARE EXEMPTED from biometrics. Therefore, personal appearance is mandatory for the applicant´s age of 12 years and above. In family visa applications, candidates over 18 years must sign their visa application forms at Anatolia.
At Anatolia Visa Application Centers, we collect your biometric information using a quick and discreet process. This includes capturing a clear facial image with a digital camera and obtaining 10-digit fingerprint scans using a digital fingerprint scanner. Please ensure that your face is fully visible during the photograph, without obstructions such as hair, hats, scarves, sunglasses, tinted spectacles, or any items covering your face, hair, or neck. If you wear glasses, you may need to remove them for the photograph. Large or colored contact lenses should also be removed beforehand. The digital fingerprint scanner is safe and does not use inks, liquids, or chemicals that could mark your skin. If you have temporary injuries on your fingers, we recommend waiting until they have healed before providing your biometric information. When submitting your fingerprints, make sure your fingertips are free from any decorative items like mehndi/henna, cuts, abrasions, or other markings, as these may restrict us to have your finger scans and cause disruption in Visa Application submission."
Please note that one parent personal appearance is mandatory if the children age is less than 18 years to sign the "Undertaking Form" at the time of submission of visa application.
Kindly bring all the supporting documents mentioned on Embassy/Consulate checklist as per your desired visa category.
1) Foreign passport holders must have at least one month valid visa and duration of stay in Pakistan from the date of submission at Anatolia Visa Application Center.
2) For Afghan Nationals, Pakistani visa should be valid for minimum 90 days and 30 days duration of stay at the time of submission at Anatolia visa application center and their passport must be valid for 180 days from the date of travel.
3) For group visa applications, visa application process will remain the same except interview form. Please be informed that Group means a company who is sponsoring its employees / franchises / dealers / distributors etc. on incentive trip and taking care of all their boarding and lodging expenses. Different group traveling families together is not considered as group.
Note: Individual visa application process will be applied for group members under 10 candidates.
For Multiple Entry Visa, you need to provide one year travel health insurance coverage equal to 60,000 United States Dollar (USD).
As per instructions of the Embassy / Consulates of Republic of Turkey in Pakistan, there are changes in rules for applying Multiple Entry Visa.
Multiple Entry Visa can only be applied by those who have already entered Turkey / Schengen / USA / UK at least once in the last 03 years only. Those who have valid visa but did not enter or enter beyond 03 years in the mentioned region countries will not be eligible for Multiple Entry Visa.
Applicants have to provide valid passport, visa and Airport Entry-Exit stamps as proof of entry to Turkey / Schengen / USA / UK (Photocopies on A-4 size only) otherwise, will not be eligible for Multiple Entry Visa.
Passport /Travel document should be valid at least for 01 year from the intended travel date otherwise Multiple Entry visa will be granted for due valid months of the passport/Travel document.
The Embassy / Consulates of Republic of Turkey reserve the right to issue/refuse Multiple Entry Visas or convert Multiple Entry Visas into Single Entry Visas.
Therefore, there will be no refund under any circumstances.
1) If you have valid Schengen visa / residence permit / and purpose of visit is tourism (30 days) then you must apply for E-visa. However, if the purpose of visit is other than tourism and tourism period is more than 30 days then you have to apply for sticker visa. European passport holders will apply for E-visa for tourism (90 days) However, if the purpose of visit is other than tourism then will have to apply for sticker visa.
2) If you have valid UK visa / residence permit and purpose of visit is tourism (30 days) then you must apply for E-visa. However, if the purpose of visit is other than tourism and tourism period is more than 30 days then you have to apply for sticker visa. British passport holders will apply for E-visa for tourism (90 days) However, if the purpose of visit is other than tourism then will have to apply for sticker visa.
3) If you have valid USA visa / residence permit and the purpose of visit is tourism ( 30 days ) then you must apply for E-visa . However, if the purpose of visit is other than tourism and tourism period is more than 30 days than you have to apply for sticker visa . USA Passport holders will apply for E-visa for tourism (90 days) . However , if the purpose of visit is other than tourism then will have to apply for sticker visa
4) If you have a valid official passport and purpose of visit is tourism then neither you need the sticker visa nor E-visa. You will get on arrival visa after landing at Türkiye airport. However, if the purpose of visit is other than tourism then you have to apply for sticker visa.
Important Information for Türkiye Visa Applicants
As per Embassy/ Consulates instructions, while applying for Visa to Türkiye , please follow these guidelines based on your current place of employment or business operations
Islamabad / Rawalpindi / KPK and AJK Residents: If you are working or conducting business in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, KPK or Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), you should apply for your Türkiye visa either from Visa Application Centers in Islamabad or Peshawar, regardless of your residential address, CNIC, passport details, or bank account location.
Punjab Residents : Applicants physically employed or engaged in business within any city of the Punjab province must apply for their Türkiye visa solely from the designated Punjab Visa Application Centers (Lahore, Sialkot, Faisalabad or Gujranwala).
Hazro, Kamra, Attock, Chakwal, and Mianwali Residents : If you are working or conducting business in Hazro, Kamra, Attock, Chakwal, or Mianwali, you have the flexibility to choose between applying for your Türkiye visa either from the Visa Application Centers in Islamabad or Punjab.
Sindh and Balochistan Residents: Applicants physically engaged in employment or business activities within Sindh or Balochistan Provinces are required to apply for their Türkiye visa either from the Anatolia Visa Application Centers in Karachi or Hyderabad.
We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these regional jurisdiction guidelines for Turkey visa applications. Please ensure that you submit your application to the appropriate Visa Application Centre.